Join Our Team
Join Rama Phosphates Ltd to sharpen yourself & Join a culture of Innovation & Self Growth!
At Rama Phosphates Ltd, we acknowledge that on the road to success, one of the most important strengths for our growth are our esteemed employees. Rama Phosphates Ltd is a people-oriented organization. Thus, we constantly aspire to build a culture that is productive, driven by Learning, Innovation, Cooperation and Excellence.
Teams & Open Roles
– B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engeering
– Experience : 12-15 years experience for Diplocation and with 8-10 years experience for Degree.
– Type of Industry – Chemical, fertilizer, petrochemicals
– Knowledge : Thorough knowledge of Rotating equipments, ball mills, motors, power plant, boiler operations, preventive and predictive maintenance, manpower management, routine plant maintenance
– Salary – As per industry standard
– Location : Pune
Interested candidates shall apply.
B.Sc Graduate Trainee-2nos
Fresh B.sc graduate with first class from a reputed college.
Plant Operator. -3 Nos
Qulification: Chemical Graduate wit 5-7 years experience in continuous process chemical plant.
Persons having knowledge of Sulphuric Acid and derivatives would be preferred.
Young and energetic person with basic qualification of Mech. Engineering with an experience of about 10 years in continuous chemical process plant to attend preventive and break down jobs.
NCTVT trained diploma holder with 5 years minimum experience.
Chemical graduate with 7-10 years experience in continuous process chemical plant.
should possess supervisory/managerial skill to supervise plant activities as per the requirement.|
person from Sulphuric Acid and other chemical industry would be preferred.
Engineering Graduate Trainee
A Fresh chemical engineer graduate from reputed institute with GPA of 8/10 and thorough basic knowledge of process.
Suitably qualified and experienced.