The most important goal of RAMA is to help the farmer increase the sustainability and profitability of his produce.
RAMA always strives for Better Nutrition Management for the farmer’s different crops in order to improve the plant health and hence the quality and the productivity will increase.
Keeping in mind the RAMA’s philosophy of improving the farmers produce, we have proudly come up with a new very different Fortified Fertilizer SAMPURN SURYAPHOOL.
SAMPURN SURYAPHOOL is FORTIFIED WITH ZINC AND BORON : The most cost effective product!
SAMPURN SURYAPHOOL is multi-nutrient fertilizer which contains
- 16% Phosphates
- 11% Sulphur
- 21% Calcium
- 0.5 % Zinc
- 0.2 Boron
- IMPORTANCE OF ZINC IN AGRICULTURE.
- Zinc deficiency is common on many soil types including calcareous, heavy clay, sandy soils.
- In India, zinc-deficient soils occupy almost 50% of the agricultural area and are a critical constraint on yield, but crops are highly responsive to zinc fertilization.
- Zinc deficiency varies from year to year. Wet, cool, cloudy weather during the early growth season increases the deficiency. Zinc deficiency in corn is occasionally noted in June, but the deficiency disappears after the soils dry out and warm up.
- Mainly used in Dry edible beans, corn, onions, sorghum, spinach and sweet corn are the most responsive crops.
- Mainly it is used in cereal crops
- CROPS ON WHICH ZINC IS USED
- Citrus fruits
- Cereal crops.
- IMPORTANCE OF BORON IN AGRICULTURE.
- Boron is an essential element for plant development, growth and crop yielding.
- It helps in seed development by helping in transfer of water and nutrition in plants.
- It is essential in the balance between sugar and starch, and functions in the movement of sugar.
- Boron is a micronutrient critical to the growth and health of all crops.
- It is a component of plant cell walls and reproductive structures.
- It is a mobile nutrient within the soil, meaning it is prone to movement within the soil.
- Since it is required in small amounts, it is important to apply fortified SSP as evenly as possible across the field.
- CROPS ON WHICH BORON IS USED
- Oil Seeds