SINGLE SUPER PHOSPHATE (16% P2O5 POWDERED)
SINGLE SUPER PHOSPHATE (16% P2O5 GRANULATED)
IMPORTANCE OF SULPHUR IN SSP
- Sulphur is an essential plant nutrient required for the production of amino acids which in turn make a proteins
- Oil content and quality of oil crops directly affected by sulphur.
- In pulses and cereals lower sulphur levels lead to lower protein and given this affects the quality of the flour, the price received for this produce will be reduced yield losses also occur in low sulphur situations.
- Ideally, plants will take up sulphur at the same levels as phosphorus.
IMPORTANCE OF PHOSPHATES
- Helps in strengthening and root development
- Helps in branching strengthens and brightness stem
- Helps in flowering, fruit and crop maturity.
IMPORTANCE OF CALCIUM
- Enhances the efficiency of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium
- Acts as a soil conditioner
- Strengthens rind of fruits and vegetables which increase freshness.